Cyber security, compliance and network visibility for all
LuJam helps eliminate 95% of cyber threats by compliance monitoring.
LuJam’s Cyber Protection Service comes with an extensive support package including free telephone assistance with set-up, and initial threat assessment, and ongoing chat support.
Introducing LuJam’s Cyber Protection Service. Designed to give you peace of mind.
Quick to install
Complements your existing anti-virus and firewall
Easy to use
Intuitive interface provides all key information at a glance
Gives you full visibility of your network while protecting it 24/7
- Audits your internet connection and all the internet services being accessed by your network
- Tracks which devices are using particular services
- Logs the activity on your network for GDPR compliance
- Automatically blocks ransomware, malware, phishing, zero-day attacks and more that bypass anti-virus and firewalls
- Detects new devices connecting to your network
- Spots unusual behaviour and trends
- Enables you to ban or quarantine suspicious devices or internet services
- Complements your existing anti-virus and firewall protection
- Can support multiple networks
- Optional VPN protects your mobile devices when away from the office
- SMS Text and email alerts to potential issues
All devices on your network need to use DNS RPZ of the sensor.
When you order your sensor, you are delivered a Raspberry Pi or a VM accordingly.
What do you get in the box?
We now offer a VM, so no shipment !
companies we've worked with
Thales, EADS, TOTAL, ENGIE, France Telecom, HSBC, Société Générale, Cegetel, Groupe La Poste, Bouygues Construction, Electricité de France, SNCF, Veolia, BNP Paribas, GEODIS, TDF SAS, Caisse d’Epargne , Caisse de Dépot et de Consignation, Siaap (Ville de Paris), EDS, Citroën , Crédit Commercial de France, FGA, Mannessman Industries, Credit Local de France, Supermarchés U, Securité Sociale du Régime Minier du Nord, General Electric, Euroview, Rowenta Group, Sony, APF, DEMOS, Comité Français de Radio et Television, Interpral, etc.
We’re thrilled to be able to share our work with you publicly. There are even more clients who’s work we can’t show, but we’re happy to share who they are.
Certified Internet Solutions, Inc.
251 Little Falls Drive
Wilmington, DE 19808 – 1645
New Castle County
Registration : DE2634211
Tel : +1 302 467 2052
Fax : +1 517 519 6873
© Copyright Certified Internet Solutions, Inc. 1996 – 2019. All rights reserved.
© Copyright OceanWP.org
The names of other companies, products or services referred to on this website may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners.